We hope that you and your family are continuing to stay safe and healthy. River Road Veterinary Hospital has continued to provide the best veterinary care to pets in need, all while keeping our clients and staff safe.
As federal and local safety guidelines change and develop, we want you to know that our team is working hard to enact safety measures within our hospital to allow us to continue to provide exceptional care for your pets. Thank you for your patience and loyalty throughout this ordeal. We value your trust and look forward to welcoming you back in with your pet! We are excited to allow two clients per pet inside starting April 1, 2022, curbside will still be available if preferred. Medication refills and pet nurse appointments will still be curbside.
To keep us all protected during this pandemic and in the future, we have updated our protocols. When we see you and your pet, things will be a little different:
- We will ask some screening questions before your appointment
- You will be asked to wait outside in your car and call us when you arrive and then wait for a call back to let you know when you can enter the hospital, your pet nurse will escort you into the exam room.
- We have added hand sanitizer at the front desk and in the exam rooms for you to use as needed.
- Our waiting room will no longer offer magazines, coffee or other shared items since those items are difficult to fully disinfect.
- We will also ask you to wear your own mask properly (fully covering nose and mouth) while in the hospital. If you arrive without a mask we will gladly provide one for you.
If it is after-hours and your pet is having an emergency, please contact Veterinary Emergency Center of Manchester, NH (603) 666-6677.
If you have any questions or if you are unsure whether your pet should be seen, please call our hospital – we are happy to help – (978) 687-8400.
Your Top ChoiceSee What Makes Us Different
A Team of Veterinarians and Staff That Are Dedicated to Your Pet’s Health and the Quality of Care They Deserve.
River Road Veterinary Hospital Is Happy to Take Care of All Your Pet Care Needs.
Dedicated to the Long-Term Health and Happiness of Pets of All Ages.
See Our Hours and Schedule An Appointment Today!
Real Stories by Real OwnersRead Our Reviews
“These are caring and talented people who seem to genuinely love what they do, which for pet owners is the most comforting thing ever!”- Ann Marie G.
“The bottom line is that the staff at the River Road Veterinary Hospital is so caring, professional and respectful. I could not recommend them highly enough!”- Eric S.
“Gave us amazing care and was incredibly compassionate.”- Rebecca J.